+ WHAT IS THIS WORKSHOP ABOUT?
This is an opportunity to travel to Italy with like-minded artists and learn from professional photographers and educators.
- Artistic portraiture
- Wedding and event photography
- Travel photography
- Gear, workflow and editing technique
- Business and marketing
- Portable lighting on-location
- Advanced composition
- Posing + Styling
- Using light, lines, prisms, reflections
- Videography for DSLR
- Connecting with your subject
- Second-shooting, assisting, and partnerships
- Expansion and growth and inspiration!
+ WHO WILL BE THERE?
This workshop is for individuals with a passion for photography who want to expand their craft and learn new skills. It is a networking opportunity as well - meet like-minded people while exploring a beautiful part of Italy.
The facilitators are: world-renowned wedding photographer and educator Sam Hurd, commercial and wedding photographer Barbara Blakey, and prolific and artistic wedding videographer Noa-Zeb.
Your instructors will work with you closely - this is a hands-on intensive workshop. You are not sitting in the audience taking notes. We will head out each day together to shoot and practice.
+ WHAT DOES IT COST?
Packages are currently on sale and start at $1000.00 (workshop only) and All-Inclusive packages start at $1500.00. It's a great business write-off and more valuable - a fabulous investment in your professional development.
+ WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Styled portrait, engagement and bridal photoshoots
- Interactive editing and education sessions in Villa Vetrica
- Intro to DSLR Filmmaking with wedding videographer Noa-Zeb
- Personal coaching and Q+A sessions
Basic packages include:
- The workshop
- Lunch and coffee is included each day for all attendees
- All attendees are invited to the welcome reception May 6th with wine, apertivo (Means - "we eat a lot!") The evening will begin with introductions, a photographer round-table session and workshop overview.
- Transporation from Chiusi rail station
All inclusive packages include:
- B+B accommodation at Mori Family villas, single or double occupancy with private bathrooms
- Continental breakfast each day
- Gourmet catered Tuscan dinner (by professional chef, Mara Mori)
- Wine is included with dinner
+ HOW DO I GET THERE?
- If flying, arrive at either Rome or Florence airports
- Take the train to Chiusi and we will pick you up
- There are great deals to be found - search Google Flights for the best prices
+ WHY THE HECK WOULD I DO THIS WORKSHOP?